engineers of information & communication technology, catering the needs of industries and society as an excellent
employee, innovator and entrepreneur with moral values.
M1: Provide quality education in the field of EC engineering
M2: Upgradation of faculties, classrooms , laboratories.
M3: Strengthen industrial liaison by offering mutual beneficiaries services
M4: Execute extracurricular and co-curricular activities to inculcate innovation, entrepreneurship and moral values
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
pursue professional information & communication technology engineering career
working in multidisciplinary area focusing on innovation and
PEO2: Pursue higher education
PEO3: Demonstrate societal and ethical responsibility in every domain of life
PEO4: Adapt technological changes with focus on societal and environmental issues
Salient Features of ICT run under EC Dept:
• Established in year 2022.• 3-Years full time course having student intake , 60+15 (EWS) (First Shift)
• Lab and classroom at par to AICTE norms and standards.
• Well qualified faculty having excellent hands on experience.
• Interactive and effective learning environment.
• Prime Laboratories equipped with all necessary trainer boards / equipments.