SSIP Cell, G P Palanpur
About SSIP (Student Start-up and Innovation Policy):-
Government of Gujarat has developed a policy for providing assistance to Startups/ Innovation. Under this scheme, any individual/ group of individuals having innovative idea/ Concept will be eligible and/ or Universities/ education institutions, Incubation Centre/ PSUs/ R&D Institutions/ Private and other establishments will be eligible as an institution to support and mentor to innovators as approved by Committee. Startups in an economy's technology sectors is an important indicator of technological performance for several reasons.
The Student Startup & Innovation Policy of Government of Gujarat aims to create an integrated, state-wide, university-based innovation ecosystem to support innovations and ideas of young students and provide a conducive environment for optimum harnessing of their creative pursuit.
SSIP Institute Coordinator:- Mr. B.M.Patel (Electrical Engineering Department)
SSIP Departmental Coordinators:-
1. Mr Y.T.RANA - Civil Engineering Department
2. Mr. R.M.PRAJAPATI - Electrical Engineering Department
3. Mr. M.J.DABGAR - Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
4. Mr. V.A.CHAUHAN - Instrumentation and Control Engineering Department
5. Mr. V.H.SUTHAR - Mechanical Engineering Department